Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Feel Good (Dreams)

When I was younger (not so long ago) I always had this dream or belief that for everybody in the world there was someone special. A perfect partner so to speak.
I believed that anyone could be happy and content. I dreamed of being with a woman who was her own person but would understand me and be accepting of who I am.

Of course I now am with that beautiful image of a woman ...... my KB

It doesn't stop there, oh no!
I had dreams of being able to write and have a self sufficient lifestyle.
Obviously that stems from watching too many episodes of the series that aired years ago The Good Life a BBC comedy.

I also wanted a small home that was warm comfortable and welcoming to any who would drop by.
A well stocked larder. A cellar full of booze. A garden that entices those that enter to stay and enjoy peace and tranquilty. A total escape from the outside world. It would be a place that one would never want to leave.

There will be a decorated bucket at the front door for those that enter to drop off all their bad thoughts and feelings. They can, if they wish, pick them up on the way out! Not many would aye? Would you?

There would be a courtyard,  3/4 s under cover. A six seater out door setting a bar fridge and a gas BBQ. One of those gas heaters that take the chill off the night air.

There would be a tranqil water feature that gives the area a tropical rainforest feel.
Night time is when the area excels, being at its most elegant. The lighting soft yet not to dark. The yard becoming a place of meditation a place to relax and cast off the troubles of the day. Music playing through some speakers lifting the atomsphere or keeping it mellow depending on the mood.
It is a place of solitude yet it is also a social paradise when the need arises.

All of this may seem remote. It may seem far fetched but, it is slowly becoming a reality that is not to far away.

When doubts enter my mind and cloud my dreams or try to destroy them I remind myself that when I was younger (not that long ago) I always had this dream or belief that for everybody in the world there was someone special. A perfect partner so to speak.
I achieved that!
Now to continue the journey, continue the dream this time with the love of my life.

That's my feel good for this week.
What's yours?

2 comments:

KB said...

Sweet dreams xxxx

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams little saveloy! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...