Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. 
~Herm Albright

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.  ~Oscar Wilde

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. 
~Voltaire

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.  ~Ancient Persian Saying

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. 
~Cavett Robert


It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. 
~Annie Gottlier


The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders. 
~Foster's Law

Make your optimism come true.  Believe and it will happen. 
~Steve Boddey

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...