Wednesday, October 14, 2015

No Problems Only Opportunities





When I die would someone  please dress up as the Grim Reaper and come to my funeral and not say a word just stand there.

It is always easy to look to the negative side than it is to hold onto positives. In 1990 my manager at the time spoke to me about problems and opportunities. Always see any problem as an opportunity to become better, improve and learn.

One of the main things I did learn was that self talk is very important in our development as people. What you tell yourself is what will be. My sister would always say that everyday was a great day and she is right.

When we sit down and listen to ourselves talk you will be surprise at the amount of negativity we spew out. How many of us would say that something like this is difficult or hard?

Next time tell yourself that this isn’t difficult it’s challenging!

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...