Saturday, October 3, 2015

Anxiety a Demon




If you have been following my story of anxiety you will have a rough idea of what it is like. If I had included everything that I wanted to say it would have gone on forever.

There were child support issues, my daughters and their problems, small things became big things the list goes on.

So how did I get through it?
Well for a start I didn’t die, if I had of it wouldn’t have been a problem anyway so I got through it.

I have accepted that I have to take medication and I try to be as active as possible. Even though I am not working I keep the day as normal as possible using writing as a job. Of course having the house chores to do also is part of my work schedule.

As I look back over what I have been through my biggest issue seems to be that I care about people and issues passionately and in the process have forgotten that before you can take care of any one else you need to take care of yourself first.

I have been asked how do I know that my wife is the right one, the answer is simple we both suffer anxiety although in different ways and in the short time we have been together we have tackled the biggest anxiety monsters.

These monsters are the most stressful events we can go through, in five years together we have left our previous partners, divorced our previous partners, moved into a motel then a house twice, I have changed jobs three times and been bullied in two of them we have both lost people we loved all dying before their time, we have brought a house and got married.

To go through all that and still be standing at the end, it just has to be right


The demon that is anxiety will always be with me. What is important is how I deal with it!

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...