Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

Knock the 't' off the 'can't'
George Reeves

We are always going to be influenced by America... I watched the word 'bum' go out and 'butt' come in. And part of me says, oh that's a shame, but Aussie boys are still Aussie boys.
Bryan Brown

Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.
William Shatner

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.
Jim Backus

You know the old joke, Alan? Man shows up at the pearly gates, sees this guy in a pinstripe suit and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, ‘Who’s that guy?’ Saint Peter says, ‘Ah, that’s just God. Thinks he’s Denny Crane.’
Denny Crane

Boy George is all England needs - another queen who can't dress.
Joan Rivers

I'm not against half naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be.
Benny Hill

I've told so many lies about my age I don't know how old I am myself.
Ruby Wax

Laughter is the best medicine - unless you're diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list.
Steve Boddey

1 comment:

KB said...

I have never told lies about my age, I just sometimes can't remember how old I am, LOL xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...