Monday, September 12, 2011

It's all okay!



I have been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently you can't go alone.
You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane.
They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips, thanks to my friends and family.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump...
I'm not much on physical activity." !!!

Whitesnakes do it better ......when ya would like to thank his sister for this one!

2 comments:

beeguiler said...

Clever, clever, clever!!

cheers,
deb

KB said...

Been in sane a few times myself. Surprised I didn't see you there xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...