Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Feel Good (Coming Home)

When ya having a hard day at work or out and about isn't it great to come home?
Even as a kid after school coming home was something you always looked forward to.
Coming back from a trip or holiday away it was still good to get home and sleep in ya own bed.
I am very fortunate that when I come home I have the wonderful KB and one black cocker spaniel called Coco to welcome me with love and affection.
This weeks feel good is coming home.

Coco welcomes all visitors!
Beautiful KB

What's your feel good for this week?

2 comments:

KB said...

Are you home yet? xxxx

Mom Daughter Style said...

new follower. thanks for hosting, if you have time. I hope you also join some of my giveaways. very low entries.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...