Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year

Sometimes it’s just better to shut the hell up and let things take their course, as it will not matter what you say or do, people will be people and assume whatever they want to so they can justify whatever they believe without want nor care for the truth.

It’s a fact, that as soon as the shit hits the fan the first thing ta fall is the truth.
Who the hell actually really cares about the truth when fabricated lies tell a whole better story? Or even better still, let us expand what has been said or done and add our own little tit bits just to give it a bit more spice a bit more zest a bit more meat.

The roads we travel are normally long ones. The opportunities in life are there to be taken. It is up to us ta chose what path we wish to go down. Life is, so they say, a gamble sometimes ya win sometimes ya lose. What a crock of bees wax shoved up ya ass!
You never lose, you learn a lesson and a lesson learned is the opportunity to become a better person. That is of course it ya do chose ta follow the light and not the dark.

OH NO! A Star Wars moment!
“Feel the force!”

All the paths I have travelled I have few regrets. All the people I have known have taught me something that I will always carry with me. There are none that have not touched me in one way or another.
So, as I awaken from my slumber and start looking to the New Year ahead I hope it brings you the same happiness that I have found.

Whitesnakes do it better …….. Well…err sometimes aye?

5 comments:

KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KB said...

Come back from the dark side and stop all that dodgy touching. And another thing....stop making me so bloody happy all the time.

Anonymous said...

Told ya there was light in all that bloody darkness!!!

Happy New Year Steve, oh and nice to see you writing again.

Love Sandyxx

linda may said...

Clever boy. BTW Happy New Year.

Percy Bisque Silley said...

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty; that is all on earth ye need to know and all ye need to know on earth to know ye know the truth, ya know..."

John "Buster" Keats
Ode to a Grecian Urn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...