Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cot Ya Again!

There’s been pain, there’s been ridicule
There’s been sadness, a life of emptiness,
In an instant, love lies bleeding,
Memories gone crazy,
The truth it’s all gone hazy,
Hear me now,
I’m in paradise,
It’s a picture within.

Miss my father and my mother,
My sister and my brothers,
I have memories that shine,
I have smiles and I have rainbows,
Hear me friends, you are my heroes,
Hear me now, feel the love
It’s a picture within.

Hear my call, put aside the blame,
See the light, in the dark tunnel,
Heaven waits, for all of you,
Hear me calling, be not afraid,
The miracle of what lay ahead,
Is the picture within.

8 comments:

KB said...

I love the fact you are writing again and being able to see you write first hand makes it all the more special.

Love ya
XXXX

JP/deb said...

Was just thinking the same for my life ... I'm in paradise too ... a life of emptiness is filled with a life of joy and desire.

Happy holidays dear Steve!

xx,
JP/deb

gautami tripathy said...

Wish you the very best in whatever you do.

a start

Stan Ski said...

Make time for the reflection...but be prepared for the dazzle.

sarah said...

Intense! I hope you have a happy new year.

Anonymous said...

I agree, very intense. Best Wishes.

A New Year's Resolution: Making It Last

keiths ramblings said...

Great to see you writing again, and better than ever!Thought I'd be serious for once - just don't get used to it!

Anonymous said...

fantastic concept (but am I the only one that can't find the prompt?) No matter, it was sweet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...