Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Why don't you speak English?





Something that annoys me is hearing those words why don’t people speak English!

Watching the amazing race Australia verse New Zealand it came up again. It happens a lot on these kinds of shows. My problem with it is that when you are in another country that has a different language why in the world should they speak your language?

I spent three months in Japan as part of my employment with the Nissan Motor Company to learn about lean management. We received no training in Japanese and were told this was part of our whole training program.

It was an experience that I loved and thoroughly enjoyed and I did learn a whole lot.

Finding ways to communicate in a foreign country where you can’t speak the language is challenging but fun.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...