Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Positivity in Life





Something I always try to do is add positivity into things I say to myself and especially to others.

The words we use in conversations or when we are trying to get ourselves motivated are extremely important. Our minds pick up on key words and it is definitely easier to listen to the negative words.

It is not that you can’t do something it is that at the moment it is challenging.

I am not succeeding much lately, I should be, I am finding it a challenge lately.

When struggling with depression and anxiety listen to what you say and pick out the negative words you use and then seek a more positive way of saying things. It takes time and practice, however it is achievable.

Search out ways of conveying what you want to say in a more affirmative way.

There is an advert for Pantene shampoo and conditioner that states that it won’t happen overnight but it will happen.

That is what you must remember.

Author &SteveBoddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...