Thursday, October 22, 2015

Origins of Anxiety





I wonder about anxiety and where it comes from as I suffer from it in copious amounts.

I wasn’t born with it, well I don’t think I was, so I had to have an experience that triggered it off and as time and various events took place, it continued to manifest its self and become what it is today.

I am hoping my next lot of therapy can look for the origins of my anxiety so I can understand it better and deal with it from the core source rather than the mask that it now portrays.

So many times the mind/brain will give out messages sending one in to a flight/fight mode, simply because it believes you are in a perilous situation. Like a good mother it is a protective measure which has over exaggerated events that happen in life.

I am looking forward to the challenges that lay ahead; however this time, they will be dealt with in baby steps.



Author Steve Boddey 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...