Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Love My Wife





It has taken me over fifty years and two broken marriages to find the woman I have dreamed of since I was young. All I ever wanted in a relationship was someone to love me for the person I am warts and all.

Although I am happy now, the two broken marriages are a constant reminder of where I never want to go again. I made mistakes and took blame that was mine to take and I have no regrets. I had to go through the rough to get to the smooth and it has been an epic journey.


When I was young I had dreams of being the best that I could be, I failed many times yet I still believed and that is what got me to where I am today so to my wife Karen Boddey I love you more than ever and will continue to do so till the end of time.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...