Sunday, October 4, 2015

Free to be me



I want to be the best person I want to be but how can I when whatever I say is judged as being racist, or is called discrimination or politically incorrect by people who do not even know me.

How can I be free to be me and express my viewpoints when I am constantly being questioned about my motives and my beliefs?

What is it that makes a human being, a free person, who has the freedom to speak with out fear of being ridiculed or persecuted? We in the western world are fast learning the culture of those that want to dictate how we live and breathe.

The western world needs to take back the freedoms that it is losing to minorities that come to our countries seeking the freedoms we offer, yet expect their beliefs and cultures to be held above ours. We should not be changing to help them fit, they should be adapting so that they fit our world.

So when will it end?

It will end when we stop tolerating the disrespect these minorities show our countries, our traditions and our cultures. It will stop when western governments legislate new laws that put its own people and their nation first above all else.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...