Sunday, October 4, 2015

Anxiety




My hands will shake mainly my right hand so when I am out I try to keep my hands in my pockets. People will often ask about or mention my shaking, sometimes I can deal with it other times it is annoying to continually have to explain.

There are times when I see incidents happen and it is frustrating to see people suffer. I try not to let things bother than me after all it is out of my control. It is bit like the saying about expecting a lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.

I have read most of the information on anxiety and how to cope but everyone is different and it requires different techniques because although anxiety is the issue, each individual needs to be treated in different ways.

What works for one doesn’t mean it will work for another! There is too much generalisation when it comes to anxiety and depression and more than likely other problems we humans face.


I can’t tell you what to do to overcome or assist you in your fight against anxiety as I am still fighting my battles but I can tell you the story of what happened to me and let you follow your own path knowing that you are not alone.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...