Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Anxiety Sufferers Sleep





There isn’t a dark misty night that passes through my head it is broad daylight and the things that I have done in my life are regurgitated through my brain as I sleep.

Reliving the awful things that have happened, the sad and the bad bring thoughts of change. Waking up before retribution has taken place for those that have been cruel, nasty or just plain mean brings me no solace.

Dreams of changing what has gone before or rather preparing for the next time it happens is an on going occurrence. Pull the trigger, here the sounds and awake sweating.

Drink from the water container at the side of the bed as calm is restored. Lie down, close my eyes and let the journey begin again.

Author Steve Boddey


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...