Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's your favourite song?



Have you ever asked yourself what songs do I like most because as much as we would like to think of just one I find myself drifting and moving to my mood.

Being a Deep Purple fan I have followed many bands that were/are an off shoot of Deep Purple.

I started listening to bands of the late sixties and early seventies Vanillafudge, Mountain, Free, Jethro Tull and Uriah Heep. Of course there were Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Episode Six and the irrepressible Screaming Lord Such.

Music has changed so much there are very few decent bands anymore.

Try thinking of an album collection and what would be a must have in that collection I find myself in a world wind of nostalgic emotion flowing here and there. It is an almost impossible task.
Go on try it. 
What albums would you have?

Deep Purple Machine Head
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
Fleetwood Mac Rumours
Brian Ferry Let’s Stick Together
Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Bee Gees Saturday Night Fever
Meatloaf Bat Out of Hell

There is a starter

Author Steve Boddey



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...