Friday, May 11, 2012

How to become the worlds best wife


I am always amazed at writing sites and there rules and regulations but more so by the actual titles that people all around the world write about.
Here is my take on How to become the worlds best wife should raise a few eyebrows.

Here is a sampler:-

"Always be YOURSELF and don’t stop living YOUR life.”
You need to be the best person you can be before you can be and do the best for someone else. The title should read, “How to be the best wife/husband in the world”

 I wrote this article for the Helium website but it's against their rules to publish the full article to blogs, etc, so if you'd like to read more, you can follow the above link.

Enjoy ya weekend and think of me. I have to work!

Whitesnakes do it better ........ When ya have the best wife in the world!

1 comment:

KB said...

Being with you makes me better xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...