Saturday, January 21, 2012

I wonder!


......I had amnesiaonce -- or twice.

......Protons have mass?   I didn't even know they were Catholic.

......All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

......If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses side saddle.

......What is a "free" gift?   Aren't all gifts free?

......They told me I was gullible...and I believed them.

......Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

......One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

......My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.

......I used to be indecisive.   Now I'm not so sure.

......The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

......How can there be self-help "groups"?

......Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants on.

......Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

Whitesnakes do it better ....................... that is for certain!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...