Friday, November 4, 2011

Don't make me cry by Vayu

Zedde Master


Although we have infrequent contact Zedde 2Blue from Mumbai is never far from my thoughts.
Much love brother.
Here is a ballad he wrote.
The words are below and you can hear the song HERE

Here comes your shadow baby creeping again
Those stone cold eyes, I realize, are driving me insane
Who do I run to honey and where do I hide
This tunnel’s running for miles, don’t see no sign no light

I’ve been a fool, it’s a lesson well learned
When you touch the lightening, you get your fingers burnt

Tonight this heart is bleeding, tonight this soul is grieving
Tonight these bottles are helping no more, tonight's a night like never before

Chorus

Why don’t you realize you’ve made me cry?
Your knife-like words have cut me up inside
Love don’t live no more in those eyes
I’ve seen the truth, I’ve seen the truth in your lies

So how’ve you been honey? Does he treat you alright?
Is she happy and satisfied now, the woman inside?
Does he drown you in a melody when you’re feeling blue?
Sing you songs by the seashore the way that I used to?

I’ve walked the endless road in the cold pouring rain
Faking a smile just to hide away the pain

I’ve looked everywhere for my only friend
But this world’s full of strangers with not a shoulder to lend

Tonight this heart is bleeding, tonight this soul is grieving
Tonight these bottles are helping no more, tonight a night like never before

Repeat Chorus


Whitesnakes do it better .............. when ya appreciate something classic!

1 comment:

KB said...

Iis a heartbreaking song xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...