Friday, November 25, 2011

Birthdays and other nonsense

Thank you for a wonderful time and may it contiued always!
XXXX
I would like to thank all those who took the time and made the effort to wish me all the best for my 115th birthday (if ya believe facebook profiles).
I would also like to make a very special mention to my darling KB who makes everyday a special day but still managed to make this one extra special.
Your efforts my love are very much appreciated.
Thank you all once again.
My angel xxxx
May all your dreams come true and may you be blessed with a good life by those that your beliefs choose to follow.

Whitesnakes do it better ...................... Thank you again

3 comments:

KB said...

It was my pleasure xxxx

keeth said...

You are one lucky man! Nothing like the love of a good woman - or so they tell me!

Brian Miller said...

smiles...glad you had a great 115th! and many more!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...