Friday, September 2, 2011

Feel Good Friday ( Eastern Beach)




Over the last two weeks I have been feeling rather lethargic and down due to flu and cold or cold and flu symptom's. Have been rather lax in posting here or even on our joint blog KB and Whitesnakes Home
Even KB herself has placed all her efforts into looking after me and making sure that I get better soon leaving the things she loves to do aside for a while till I am on the road to recovery.
Although a feel good for this week seemed to be miles away we went for a quick trip to Eastern Beach and had fish n chips.
Eastern Beach
The woman with the magic cure
Sometimes we dont realise that there are even animals that are worst off than us.
This bird has one foot missing.
KB and Whitesnake.
Although it rained when we got our fish n chips we sat in the car and talked and ate.
Friday I head back to work, still sick but I am going to have a go.
The feel good for this week is continuing to realise how lucky you are to have what you have and to appreciate the efforts of those that love you. (Even Coco the dog!


Simply Delish for this week is Morrocan Chicken do check it out

What's your Friday Feel Good?

4 comments:

KB said...

Was a lovely outing xxxx

KB said...

Hey babe, the linky isn't showing on the page xxxx

Maude Lynn said...

Hope you're feeling better!

NCSue said...

No linky that I see but I'm just waking up. Only one cup of coffee so far... not enough.

Hope you feel back to 100% soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...