Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

I've got seven kids. The three words you hear most around my house are 'hello,' 'goodbye,' and 'I'm pregnant'.
Dean Martin

We're all born bald, baby.
Telly Savalas

The only thing I feel passionate about is my wife.
Donald Sutherland

It's not that I'm stupid. I just don't think sometimes.
Colin Farrell

Knowing when to leave may be the smartest thing anyone can learn
Burt Bacharach

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
Spike Milligan

Politics is developing more comedians than radio ever did.
Jimmy Durante

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Ronnie Corbett

You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest
Rowan Atkinson

I don't need you to remind me of my age. I have a bladder to do that for me!
Steve Boddey

1 comment:

KB said...

I know the last one is true, hehe xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...