Friday, February 11, 2011

What keeps Whitesnake Up?

What a week!

Firstly I have some anonymous wanker leaving dribbled comments I am not going to moderate nor prevent comments I am just going to delete them as soon as I see them. If you see them ignore them, it probably some one I have upset so they will be a sycophant lunatic with sexual problems that can never be cured. A bullet to the heada would have no effect as there is nothing of note in there!

You will not believe the utter hypocrisy this country's so called leading figures come up with.
Read this story about the REBEL MC club setting up a chapter here.
Now I totally agree that these things need to be nipped in the bud however what about the crap here?
In Auckland the police man power was used to cordoned off intersections for the funeral of Mr Towie a respected man who associated with the HEADHUNTERS MC not suggesting it was a bad thing just saying
that police resources were used to ensure that the 120 or so bikers without helmets drove around Auckland paying their respects were not going to cause any trouble. I doubt that they would have.

In the mean time another group of bikers are committing a crime the other side of town knowing police resources are stretched to the limit.There are plenty of other prominent gangs over here that can just about  do as they please. You see over here the justice system favours the criminal rather than the victim.

Case of note is the fractured skull they thought I had received while performing my duty at a shopping mall. Attacked by a gang member and lost 2 days pay. The offender was due to appear in court but failed to turn up. He was however caught else where driving without a license, in a stolen car full to the eyeballs with drugs is arrested and some judge bails the man who has numerous previous charges and some still active. He is put on an anger management drug and alcohol counselling program. A program which he failed to attend on a few occasions.You would have read about this before.

My point is quite simple. The  average  constable and police Sargent over here do a brilliant job it is their leaders and the justice system that fails miserably to give the appropriate resources and the sensible sentencing.
That's my bitch for the week!

On the lighter side Simply Delish is up this week remember with this recipe we are your cooks not your doctor. Coco has a bath and isn't happy about. Weekend Walkabout link is available.

I Love you Karen
Both KB and I have been very active in preparing our home for some visitors who will be arriving later on today.
On a final note I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for their continued support and comments. I would also like to say that over the last 16 months I have been having a blast mostly thanks to the love and support of my darling KB I guess there would be a few that may tire of hearing what a wonderful person she is however I say that it is these types of people we should be reading about and talking about because they are the ones that bring joy and happiness into every ones lives and in everything they do.
Karen Louise,, I love you babe XXXX

Happy Valentine's Day peeps may you all have a wonderful day
Whiesnakes do it better ........when you love a beautiful woman.

1 comment:

KB said...

I love you too Stephen Paul xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...