Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Story Time Part 4

The story starts here
King of Dreams
by
Harry N  Down


It is nearly one in the morning when Chetna comes online. She is a single Indian woman, living with her family. It is an unusual name.


Chet has something to do with the Nanakshahi calendar and governs something in Sikhism, Chetna did mention to me about her name however as usual I remember little about it.

At an age when most Indian women would be married with children, Chetna is so different. She comes across as a hard nut, a bit unfeeling, a tad distant and sometimes she appears callous. Her photo is stunning. Long black hair that is plaited, deep rich eyes that are dark and yet sensual. Luscious lips that are so kissable, olive skin that is soft and smooth, high cheek bones a face that has innocence about it.

Night Activities
Chetna is a strange one.

She hides her feelings and is not very comfortable when neither talking of her past nor is she comfortable with compliments about her looks. It is sometimes very hard to get her to chat. She is suspicious of everyone as if she trusts no one. I do wonder about her. Has she been truthful in her conversations with me? Time will tell. After all, on the net you can only lie and cover up things for so long. Eventually you will be caught out.

That is one of the reasons I have always tried to be honest on the net. No need to double check your answers or worry about what was said or written.

Chetna seems happy to chat for a while but then she tells me she has to go. She tells me she is going away for a while on holiday and not to worry she will email me in a day or two.

Then just as she is about to sign off her last message is, “Love you!”

A voice behind me “Are you ok mate?”
“Err yes thanks” “Just strange that comment.” I say somewhat bewildered.
“Probably meant nothing by it, you know how you always put love ya at the end.” Kev standing there in his dressing gown smiles.

“Yeah ya right but it ain’t like her to say things like that. Something is a miss!” My look of concern causes Kev to come and give me a hug. “She’ll be right mate, Come on, close it down and get to bed.”
“Yeah I think I will. Night mate.”

I lay in bed and think of her. I wonder what is going on. I remember all the things we have chatted about. Then I realise I know very little about her. Just scraps of information, just snippets of her life. What is going on girl? What are you hiding?

"Who would lova a rough old bastard like me?


I slowly drift off to sleep. My mind daring to dream of being in love, of passion of having that special woman who will love and care for me. A woman who I can love, hold and cherish.
A woman who will love me and be by my side, being supportive.
I smile to myself as I scoff at the thought.

Who would love this rough bastard? Who would actually bother with me?

I ponder all my faults and never even consider my good points. I have always thought I was never good enough. I have always thought I was just a flirt and a womaniser.

Yet as sleep overtakes me, I start to smile and wonder and dream and hope that somewhere out there is that special woman who will be mine.

Somewhere out there she is waiting for me. Somewhere out there is the love I seek!

To be contiued ...........here

2 comments:

KB said...

I'm enjoying your story much more the second time around xxxx

Alice Audrey said...

And then KB came along. :)

Interesting to think that you can't lie online any more than you do IRL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...