Monday, June 21, 2010

Birth

Seems to me life has its moments in time when we have those remembrance times with either a song or a program. Stuff that make one remember the past and it becomes as clear as a bell as if you are reliving what you felt what you went through and the feelings seem so really. You are re-living what had gone past long ago.
KB and I were watching Dr Who and there were times when I could have almost burst into tears as I remembered things we had shared.
As time goes by we both are letting go of our past and moving forward.
For a couple of panic merchants who would stress over anything I have found that together we are able to over come any obstacle that comes our way. The things that stressed us in the past now seem so distant and so stupid.
Yet, every now and then we are reminded of the traumas we have had to endure a certain song or a moment that brings tears . We suffer them once in a while yet slowly they are fading but they will never be forgotten.
One should never forget what it took to  get to the place that you are at.

There is an old saying that says.
Love is an expensive commodity. What you have to ask is what price you are willing to pay?

I have found that since I have been with Karen I have been reborn. Life is good and full.
I wish I could spread the love that I feel with everyone that passes my way.
I hope by writing and by you reading that the world becomes a better place.
Both KB and I have lost a lot of family and friends, most from lack of information or should that be mis- information, a lack of even trying to understand what we both went through.
Still we have to accept other people have different view points than we do.

If i had my time again would I change anything?
I wonder, I ponder on this question.  For no other reason than that now, I am as happy as I think I can be. Would it be different if I had met Karen sooner?
I will never know so for now I will just enjoy our life and allow the path to unfold itself.

Whitesnakes do it better................... when giving birth to open ideas

6 comments:

KB said...

You sure like to spread my name around, don't ya babe?

I understand what you are saying and I love ya more each day xxxx

Understanding Alice said...

no time like the present for a new beginning - looks like you two get your new beginnings together :D

joven said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

keiths ramblings said...

Quite a love-fest you have going on now. I think it's great and I wish you both all you wish for yourselves in your future together.

Anonymous said...

interesting question isn't it - would we give up those bad times, if it meant giving up the good times that arise from those....I know I wouldn't :-) Mostly.

JP/deb said...

i'm so glad you found each other and have a love that has allowed you to give birth to yourselves.

i know what that's like.

peace & love,
JP/deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...