Thursday, January 15, 2009

Final post in OZ

Do we really know how much we hurt people?

By our actions, words and pictures?

How do we know? How will we know? Do we ever consider it?

One of my faults is that my mouth shoots off before my brain can tell me that ya shouldn’t say that!

Bugga aye?

Looking around, in these final hours before I leave. I am finding no peace of mind only sadness.
Maybe it is just me and my sentimental ways.

I am feeling alone and lost in a melody of music.
The road I am about to travel is long and uncertain but it is at least something. I ride the wind hoping that it will calm me down.

I am a gambler by nature always searching and dreaming of a better way. Am I really doing that?

Negativity is running ramped.
I hate not having positivity as my companion.

Maybe tomorrow as I board the plane I will find something to look forward too.
Until then I must bid you all a farewell and ya all have ta wait till the net is back on.
Take care me little lovelies.

Whitesnakes do it better .......When there is a rainbow ahead. Well I hope so!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's whats left unsaid that causes the most pain, so what can ya do??
Steve, my friend, just get yourself over there grab on to that rainbow with both hands, and don't let go.
Sandra

paisley said...

well now that you are a kiwi,, and in a new land "so far away" maybe it would be a good time to try and mend those fences as they are broken,, instead of have to wonder if they ever fixed themselves.........

hope the move went smooth and all is well....

Marja said...

Ah you are finally here now. It was pretty warm today so that was a good welcome. Hope you can find some peace here. Happy New Year and we might see you in real this year

Anonymous said...

Yikes ... up and gorn ... TTFN Mate!
May all your dreams be fulfilled in the land of the long white cloud and here's to much health and happiness to You and Yours ;)

Kindness said...

Godspeed on your journey and the new chapter in your life. All will be well my friend.

Devika Jyothi said...

First time here,
Thank you for the visit to mine..

This post is very meangingful to me..thank you :)

"One of my faults is that my mouth shoots off before my brain can tell me that ya shouldn’t say that!"

thats my problem too...and when I see people intentionally hurting someone..I can't help but react...But not again, atleast in the Blogworld :)

wishes,
devika

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...