Monday, December 29, 2008

24 hrs work in 48 hrs is a man on mission.
16.5 One night from 1am till 5.30 pm and then the other day from 10 am till 5.30 pm.
Fuck I am was tired.

Been putting in the hours ta save a few for the trip.
Wonder sometimes if it appreciated.
It is coming up ta the last legs. The final countdown and I must say there are few who do not want me ta go.

A few friends have been made.
Some old, some new!
We will see who keeps in contact.

I am not sceptical.
I am just wary now.
As people come and go as they please.
Without regard for the feelings of others!
Maybe they do even consider things.
Who knows?
To be honest!
Who really acres?

Whitesnake's do it better ...........with a slip of the tongue!

3 comments:

KB said...

You'll be wearing a hole in the mall floor with all that walkin. I'm sure your hard work is appreciated.

KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP/deb said...

Dear Whitesnake ...

Thank you for our lovely Christmas phone call ... the girls keep asking about "that guy in Australia!!"

Check our my latest post - it's for you! We love ya!

JP, FP and the kids :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...