Monday, November 2, 2015

Perfect Poetry





Perfect

Well, nobody’s perfect,
Or so they say,
Well I look at perfect,
In quite a different way.

A mis-adventure,
A lovers spat,
Perfect opportunity,
To just remedy that,

When sleep times over,
And awake you must,
Take on the day,
With a body full of lust.

Everyone is perfect,
Both women and man,
Makes perfect sense,
From where I stand.

Open your eyes,
Look and see,
You are perfect,
At least to me.

We all have faults,
Let's not scream and shout,
They make you perfect,
That's what it is about.

A dirty laugh,
Too much to drink,
A heart to heart,
Is good I think.

When all seems lost,
Put on your smile,
Things will get better,
It just takes a while.

Nobody's perfect,
Or so they say,
Well I look at perfect,
In a different way!

Author Steve Boddey


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...