Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thoughts of an Anxious Mind




It has been over a year since I last worked and my anxiety levels have reduced slightly. All I can say is that it is a long road to recovery.

The warmer weather will now entice one to venture outdoors and get the blood flowing with exercise although indoors there are still ways to get the blood pumping.

The panic is still there in full flight when I think about returning to work. Expecting the same things to happen again and again in a consistent thought that travels around and around in my head. Trying to think of a job where I can be myself and feel comfortable is challenging.

The weekend is nearly here; time to loose myself in the love of my wife leaving the outside world to itself until Monday greets us once more.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...