Sunday, October 25, 2015

Kids Today





The one thing I do is appreciate that I am an old school kind of guy and I always grateful for all that I have and all that I have been through both good and bad because everything has been one of life’s lessons.

This leads me to the generation we have today. What went wrong?
Listen I am not that old your music really does suck! Some of it’s rehashed from mine. As for the rap scene what has my mother and what you want to do with her got to do in a song?


Your flashy boxer shorts with the brown skid marks is not a pretty sight and the fact you can not put a baseball cap on properly speaks volumes for your inability to realise the after time in the sun the letter Dee will be forever imprinted on your forehead. It is a symbolic sign that you are a dunce, a donkey or a dork.

Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...