Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Anxiety and the Mind Games





I received a letter today regarding a meeting I am to attend in twelve days time that will look into my return to work.

For most people this would be a good thing however I still have health issues and they are now playing havoc with my mind.  Anxiety has now climbed up a notch and all the various scenarios are being played out in my head. All of my previous encounters with these types of meetings are regurgitating within my brain.

Every time I challenge the negatives that flow within my mind, previous encounters from my past rear their ugly heads and remind me of the journey that lay ahead. The promises broken, the blatant lies told and the nonchalant way those that are suppose to look after you manipulated everything that happens.

So another anxiety journey begins.

I suffer from anxiety attacks a lot.


Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...