Sunday, May 5, 2013

COT TON ON to what I said





Come with me, I said,
That was a voice inside my head,
Be you alive or be you dead?
Many bad thoughts,
My mind is fed!
 
Come with me, It did say,
I do things in a different way,
Can't tell the difference between night and day!
These are the mental games I play,
I wouldn't have it,
Any other way!
 
Come with me, you are nearly dead,
From listening to what's going through your head!
I laugh at you laying in you bed,
Taking in everything from A to Zed,
You should have listened,
 
 
 
Whitesnakes do it better ........... When you're not listening!
 
 
 

2 comments:

vivinfrance said...

I'm always talking to myself. You do it very well!

George S Batty said...

some truth floating around inside your words but I like talking to myself because I always get the answers I want to hear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...