Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wedding Bells


Well I finally did it!
I wrote a poem with a hidden message asking KB to marry me, of course she said yes and we then started discussing a ring.
Well now, what I didn't realise is that the website channel manager of the poetry site thought the hidden message was a lovely proposal and it would be a great idea to get more information and post the news for the world to see.
We did approve the idea so we can only blame ourselves that the world knows before family.
The missing ring will be added at a later date. Suffice to say we are engaged but will be making it officially official once the ring is on the finger.

Whitesnakes do it better ................  when ya in love with a beautiful woman!

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

Congratulations to the two of you! (I saw the link from Simply Delish)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...