Friday, May 4, 2012

Show us your XXXX




KB's update and another recipe for those who like salads.
And now for something completely different.............

Doctor to Lady during her routine medical examination:     
"Your heart, lungs, pulse & BP are fine.  Now let me see that little thing which gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble!"
The lady started taking off her clothes . 
Doctor: "No! No! Don't take off your clothes...       JUST SHOW ME YOUR TONGUE!"


THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STAT MOST PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WORRYING IN THE LAST 5 YRS

25%  of women in this country are on medication for mental illness!
 That's bloody scary.........
It means 75% are running around with no medication at all...!

It worked for me!
A Dr on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start, & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

Whitesnakes do it better ............... Pass the Tui's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...