Sunday, December 11, 2011

COT one shot at life

T

The clock of life is wound but once,
For time will leave,
Some deeds undone,
Sorrow for the departed,
Loved ones now gone.

The clock of life is wound but once,
So celebrate life,
It will go past,
Dwell not on any sadness,
Save that till last

The clock of life is wound but once,
So enjoy the good,
The bad won't be missed,
Start going through,
The bucket list.

The clock of life is wound but once,
I guess in truth,
One life will do,
I will celebrate it always,
And so should you!

Whitesnakes do it better .......................  When ya livin' La Vida Loca




7 comments:

Susie Clevenger said...

So many reasons why we should get on with life because its clock is only wound once...good job!

keeth said...

Live every day as if it's your last.Nice one matey.

KB said...

Very true my love xxxx

Janet Martin said...

Very well written...(sounds like wisdom;)and I never did tell you, yes Canadian winters are FREEZING!
I can't wait to get a crack at this prompt.

Neha said...

Fantastic lines. We must make the best of the time while we are here :)

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more....am sure ticking off my Bucket List one by one :)

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

eloquent words.
well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...