Tuesday, November 20, 2018

COT nothing you want #Poetry


Neither a borrower nor a lender be
Ole Willy wrote this for you and me.
I wonder what he was on about,
A drunken friend who forgot their shout?
Maybe he borrowed and didn't go back?
Lent out some quills from his raggedy sack?
Maybe he wrote it, to fill up some space,
To be or not to be, a large fall from grace?
Alas poor Hamlet I shall now leave thee be,
He borrowed from you, so he can lend it to me!

Whitesnakes do it better ..........PERIOD!

8 comments:

vivinfrance said...

Great fun.

Anonymous said...

Now that was a joy to read!

Linda Jacobs said...

Cute ending!

Laurie Kolp said...

= ) Very clever!

Unknown said...

LOL, great take on the prompt:-)

Nara Malone said...

Whitesnakes do, do it better. Fun.

Isabel said...

made me smile

Mike Patrick said...

Old Will had his head in the game. Writing words that stay true for 400 years ain't easy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...