Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesdays Wisdom

"I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life."
Muhammad Ali
 
"I got nothing against no Viet Cong. No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger."
Muhammad Ali
 
"We live in the midst of alarms; anxiety beclouds the future; we expect some new disaster with each newspaper we read."
Abraham Lincoln
 
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."
I was just saying!
Abraham Lincoln
 
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
Winston Churchill
 
 
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill
 
"The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one."
William Shakespeare
 
"l do desire we be better strangers"
William Shakespeare
 
"The trouble with Vegans and those Veggie Munchers is they never eat enough meat!"  
Steve Boddey

3 comments:

KB said...

Have you told my sis that? Hehe xxxx

morningstar said...

"we expect some new disaster with each newspaper we read."

which is why I gave up reading newspapers (or listening to the news) a long time ago.

I am happy living in my lil bubble with rose coloured glasses on :)

Didin Supriatna said...

what is it??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...