Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesdays Wisdom

"Captaincy is 90 per cent luck and 10 per cent skill. But don't try it without that 10 per cent."
Richie Benaud
 
"Cricket civilizes people and creates good gentlemen I want everyone to play cricket in Zimbabwe; I want ours to be a nation of gentlemen"
Robert Mugabe
 
"The batsmens Holding the bowlers Willey."
Brian Johnston 
The two cricketers were Micheal Holding (West Indies) and Peter Willey (England) 
 
"In fact, I wonder who are the people who go to watch old men play cricket. I fear that someone would collapse on the field one day."
Imran Khan

"The English are not very spiritual people, so they invented cricket to give them some idea of eternity"
George Bernard Shaw  
 
"Cricket needs brightening up a bit. My solution is to let the players drink at the beginning of the game, not after. It always works in our picnic matches."
Paul Hogan
 
"Tired? I'm not tired I'm just yawning!"
Steve Boddey

1 comment:

KB said...

Gigglin about the Batsman's Willey, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...