Saturday, January 29, 2011

Suicide Blonde

A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a blonde girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.
"What are you doing?" he asks.
"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.
Well she can't be racist then !
While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked
"Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"
So, she does.
After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous, Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

Whitesnakes do it better ................... Forevermore

1 comment:

KB said...

I want a tshirt like that but I want it to read I love everyone. WEl, almost everyone xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...