Saturday, September 4, 2010

You don't know about me? Well Thats Strange!

Five weird facts about me


1. WHAT?
You haven’t read my work properly then have you?
That should be weird enough.

2. Hot food.
I can eat spicy hot yet curries I struggle with.

3. Humour!
My sense of humour is off beat. I find all sorts of things funny.

4. I can get very emotional.

5. I think out side of the square!

What the so called normal person would say I would look at it in a different way!



Sex ....I mean Six Places I would like to visit or visit again

1. Japan Not the main cities. I like the Japan of old!

2. New Zealand.
There is so much here to see.

3.All my contacts on the internet.
I would love to just set a plan in motion to travel around the world and visiting all these weird and wonderful strangers I have come in contact with!

4. My Mind.
Would love to know what goes on in there some times.
5. The Toilet.
It is a place I do enjoy visiting. Well! Leaving is always a pleasant experience.
Please, do try it!

6. Any Pub.
That’s where you find REAL people.

Five things I never imagined at 25
1. Living this long.
2. Having the ability to make people smile and feel good about them selves!
3. Having a work injury that cost me a lot!
4. Losing my Mum.
5. Having 4 grandkids. I must remember the son in-law needs a good swift kick in the cobblers! Might slow him down.
6. Living with a wonderful woman like KB.
Yes I know that's 6 but if ya read the above ya would know I never follow stupid rules...
Now! Move the cursor to the top of the screen. Move it to the right hand side and click on the white cross with the red background.
Sit back and wonder why you ever bothered reading this!
Have a nice day and remember.
Everyday is a GREAT DAY!

Whitesnakes do it so much better than anyone else.

Well. Sometimes……………………

9 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such an entertaining romp through the attic! It's amazing what treasures are up there!

K said...

You didn't need to tell me that you were an emotional guy. Each time that I have visited your site, you have gushed in one way or another about KB. This is beautiful, lovely, loving, and so sincerely heartfelt. I love it.

KB said...

Are you in the loo again?

Elizabeth said...

I actually enjoy these sort of lists because they usually end up in unexpected places. Thanks for the good laugh to begin my day,

Elizabeth

Deborah said...

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I couldn't agree more about the pub! :o)

Nara Malone said...

Enjoyed learning more about you. :)

keiths ramblings said...

It never occurred to me that your humour was off beat, but now I come to think of it.......

Linda Jones Malonson said...

This was a fun read .. love the off beat humor, it made me smile.

Tilly Bud said...

This was good fun! I particularly like that one of your favourite places to visit is the toilet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...