Friday, April 23, 2010

Driving in NZ

I don't drive so I get plenty of chances ta watch others drive.
There are so many people with death wishes that it is amazing more ain't killed.

It was a visitor to this country who finally made me think about the erratic driving over here.
"NZ drivers have ta be the worst drivers in the world."

At first I had to agree until I took a closer look at the drivers themselves.
The multicultural people over here seem ta think they still live in Delhi, Cairo, Baghdad, Istanbul, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong or Madrid.
Throw in Samoa, Tonga and Fiji where roads don't exist or barely exist then they all sum up why NZ has problem drivers.
Most drive on international licenses that they got from cereal packets or just pop into a car because it is too much of a hassle to obtain a license. Besides driving can't be that difficult can it?
KB and I were in an accident last year and the guy who hit us refused ta give his details but reassured us that we ran a red light.
NO ya wanker you ran a red light the green one was for turning ya overweight excuse for a burger.
Seriously, few of them would know the road rules and if they did they just don't care.
So remember peeps when ya in another country it is not always the locals that are the dicks!

Whitesnakes do it better ....................Ya indicator don't work ya whacker!

1 comment:

KB said...

I'm surprised how much you see, I thought you'd be too busy chucklin over me yelling and swearing at 'em. Well said hun xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...