Wednesday, March 31, 2010

COT a whole lotta love

We are each the love of someone’s life has always been a truthful statement.
Problem is we all look in the wrong places.
We spend our lives searching or waiting for that perfect partner.
While we search the opportunity passes us by in most cases.
Too busy looking when the right one is so close at hand.

I have always known the type of partner I wanted. In my head I knew what sort of woman was for me. Trouble was I allowed those around me to shatter my dreams by listening to them tell me what they thought not what I thought. I lost myself.
I became a lost soul.
I have touched many hearts and broken a few but I have always believed that it is better to have known someone, cared and loved than to have never done that before.

For every one that has come into my lfe they have left their mark. Whether that is bad or good, they have left an inprint an impression. Part of them will always be with me.

Seems strange ta me that there are those that want to shut out the past want to make it go away. It doesn't matter what ya do it will always be there, hence one must accept what has gone before and embrace the lessons learned not carry hate and anger because this or that didn't work.

We are each the love of someone’s life.

Whitesnakes do it better ...when ya the sunshine of my love!

9 comments:

KB said...

Glad you finally looked in the right place xxxx

KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stan Ski said...

KB talks a lot of sense, and so does your post.

Anonymous said...

so true so true!

George S Batty said...

sound a whole lot like a wise old Grizzly talkin...nice post Bro.

Janet said...

I like the part about how each person leaves their impression or signature....

CordieB said...

Sometimes it is the longing that gives us reason to live. But it always in the finding that makes life worthy of living.

Blessings.... C.

COT said...

Hiya, I've had to move Carry On to a new address. Hope to see you there mate. Keith

http://carryontuesdayprompt.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So my friend, have you finally stopped trying to catch that illusive harlot, the rainbow and found that all along, right within your reach was the amazing and beautiful sunset. It can be hot and firery, or just a warm glow. It often hides behind the clouds and rain. However it is alway's constant and true. Now,as you know, i believe it is best enjoyed over the beaches but going down behind the mountains....priceless
Love Sandyxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...