Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures within

hear me friends, you are my heroes,
you are the pictures within,
you are my paradise, children of the future,
you are the life, some have never known,
lovers bleeding, memories so hazy,
dreams that drive you crazy,
hear me now, as I sing your praises,
you are my sisters and my brothers,
you are my rainbow eyes, as dragons I have slain,
you are my sunset and my dawn, after rain.
here at home, when I’m crying.
you bring comfort in the gray,
hear me now, hear my pain,
love met by moonlight and then the dawn.
here be home, the thoughts of wonder,
there is no lose nor win,
you are the pictures with in.

Steve Boddey June 2009

8 comments:

Marja said...

I that's so beautiful and sweet Thanks Steve

paisley said...

this poem reminds me of the relationship we have with our fellow bloggers or virtual friends,, they are the pictures with in that sometimes we rely o to keep us going..

Lilibeth said...

Thanks for reminding me. We do need each other...and you said it well.

Americanising Desi said...

agree with Lilibeth,
thank you so much for the reminder :)

Happy SS

Click Here For My Scribbling

Understanding Alice said...

this is very nice, I particulalry like its flow, it catches you up and runs with you.

linda may said...

Love this Steve.

Whitesnake said...

Thank you all.......I errr, never mind!

Dee Martin said...

This is awesome Steve. Friends are the angels God sends us when we need to be fed to keep going. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...