Thursday, May 28, 2009

A woman's view part 9

The morning brought little in the way of change as regards to the weather.
Rain was bucketing down. The thunder had stopped ages ago.
I guess the angels had finished their game.
It took me a moment before I realised that Dave was not here.
He popped his head around the corner.
“Coffee and toast Anita?”
I went to get up but fell off the sofa entwined in the blanket.
I laughed loudly.

Sprawled on the floor I giggled. I couldn't help it.
Dave came in and placed my coffee and toast on the table in front of me not saying a word. I knew he was smiling. I could feel it, sense it.
I sat on the floor and bit into the toast. I sipped the coffee tasting the freshness of it.
The coffee was good.
Holding my cup in both hands I closed my eyes.
I couldn’t fathom what day it was. I just sat there drifting from one thought to another not caring to stop at any thought but just to allow them to float through my mind.
It had been wonderful to feel his body against mine. To feel his touch. To smell his scent.
He sat behind me and leaned up against the sofa. His arms wrapped around me as I lent back. I felt safe, I felt secure.

Placing my coffee down I arched back and kissed him passionately.
My body ached for him. It started to scream out for his touch.
We rolled on the floor kissing each other relentlessly.
He fondled my breasts, through my nightie.
Some how he managed to take it off without me noticing. He suckled my breast as his hand slid up and down my thighs. I arched back almost begging him to have his way with me.
He did so with gay abandon.
He entered me with ease and the sensations were increased as he nibbled my breasts and neck.
I scratched at his back trying to grasp him and hold him closer.
I could feel him pulsating inside of me.
His body starting to perspire and his moans and groans increasing.
I could hear myself yelling out for him to take me and not stop.
The slurping sounds of our love making, the patter of rain against the windows, the warmth of the open fire on our bodies only added to the pleasure we both shared.
I felt my body tighten as pleasure came to me in waves.
I felt light headed. I felt I was floating.
It was then that he let out a deep moan.
I felt the heat as the juices flowed into me.
I seemed to last a lifetime. He slumped on me.
His moans and groans only interrupted by his insatiable appetite to kiss every part of me.
His heavy breathing began to slow.
He placed his arms under my shoulders and cuddled me.
I could still feel him releasing every last drop into me.

We lay there for quite awhile before slowly starting to pull away from each other. The temptation to stay joined was intense yet we pulled ourselves apart slowly.
Laying their holding hands, our eyes closed. We rolled into each other.
He threw the blanket over both of us.
There on the lounge room floor we both fell asleep.
In each others arms we had found peace, love and contentment.

But the best was yet to come!

Whitesnakes do it better ........ With passion and spirit!

2 comments:

paisley said...

open the window,, its suddenly got very hot in here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed this little series, however I have a huge crush on the leading man and probably would have gone for it back at the hotel!!!
Miss ya Sandy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...