Friday, May 8, 2009

Nonsense

 
 
Know a lot of people cos I met em on the net,
Somehow loss my vision like the television set,
Hear the voices calling, knocking at the door,
Running from the places that I’ve never bin before,
Walking round in circles, like ponies at a fair,
Never seeing nothing cos nothings really there
Feelings of aggression ain’t my cup of tea,
Forgive all your transgressions that’s how it suppose ta be,
Darkness in the hallway coldness in the room
A mouthful of riddles couldn’t come too soon.
Clouds are getting darker rain is coming down,
No matter what happens I’m gonna stand my ground
Words that you saying are never to obscene,
Hiding in ya cupboard, cos ya knowing what I mean
Lost on the highway, yet looking for respect,
Broken hearted woman, hasn’t finished yet
The step aside is easy, but the jab across the jaw,
Is nothing like the pain, that eats ya too the core,
Never meant no heartache yet never meant no pain
Dignity been shattered, ain’t never been the same.
Frothing at the mouth, screaming bout ya right,
Lost the sense of reason, cos ya never rode the bike.


Whitesnakes do it better ........... What the hell was I on when I wrote this?

1 comment:

paisley said...

well i would tell you that i loved it and it was great.... but you would know i was just saying that so that you could say "you didn't get it you &%$###@!!!!......"

XXOO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...