Thursday, May 7, 2009

De Press Shone

got a lot of stories, that I wanna tell,
got a lot of gossip, that I wanna sell,
louisiana tavern not a place I want to be,
something like the thing they say I’ll never see.

an indian for a curry, sure its gonna burn,
a yorkshire pudding, you just gonna have ta learn,
got a kiwi bite my arse, an aussie in my tail,
got a missus want her dinner, gonna make me go stale

friends I got, but not quite just yet,
cos all of them,
are on the internet,
be questioned by the law, charges they wanna bring,
got a million different witnesses say they never saw a thing.

mixed up messages, coming from my brain,
dealing with depression some how ain’t quite the same,
deal with ya own way, deal with what is right,
deal with it your own way, deal with it tonight!

Steve Boddey May 2009

7 comments:

paisley said...

we deal with it as it is meted out... some days are good and others,, well,,, not so good.....

nice write tho kinda sounds like i am following you around in a dream....

Americanising Desi said...

i'd agree with paisley, not everyday is a bloomin day :)

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/05/time-heals-no-wounds.html

danni said...

mixed up messages coming from my brain --- would they could be dealt with tonight and be just gone --- easier said than done for me - none the less, i really liked your verse!!!

keith said...

You tell 'em mate. Yea,mmmm. tell
'em.

floreta said...

the internet friends part gave me a grin.. bcos i have more internet friends too :P

Tumblewords: said...

Up days, down days, mixed messages - healing, dealing - good read!

Dee Martin said...

I ain't seen nothin and I ain't sayin nothin - but I'll be your internet friend...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...