Saturday, December 13, 2008

Encounter the Snake

If you ever have a Chance Encounter with the Whitesnake, here are something’s you should know.

1) For 12 weeks in 1990 I was a singer in a band in Japan!
2) The only vegetable I am not keen on eating is parsnip!
3) I always eat my vegetables before my meat! DON'T forget the gravy!
4) I have been accused of being a dreamer, but without hope and dreams, life would not be the adventure it is suppose to be.
5) I am very good at giving, absolutely useless at receiving!
6) I believe love is an expensive commodity. The more you want the more expensive it is. You only have to ask what price you are willing to pay.
7) I have answered the front door naked!
8) I do not drive!
9) I can charm the most obnoxious person.
10) The bite isn’t lethal but the tongue can be.

Whitesnakes do it better ……. Usually when least expected.

5 comments:

paisley said...

just wondering if you have a dream or two to spare... i seem to have lost mine....

and i love opening the door naked... what the fuck are you (some stranger) doing on my front porch anyway??

Keshi said...

wow nice list there!


**5) I am very good at giving, absolutely useless at receiving!


good quality to have. but does anyone need to be USEFUL when receiving? :)


u've opened the door naked? OMG Steve lol!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

remind me to call first...........
on 2nd thought, I often draw figures from life (artist talk for drawing nude models), so ... :)

Anonymous said...

Now I know why your name is familiar. I'm a regular reader of Donn's, too. (Homo Escapeons)

Head Cookie said...

Ahhh you put a smile on my face is that part of the charm there sir?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...