Monday, October 1, 2012

Gay Abandon!

It never ceases to amaze me that people, so called human beings continually have a need to try and enforce their beliefs and lifestyle on others.
I am quite happy with who I am and where I am at.

To get to where I am was a struggle and quite a  task considering the amount of baggage I had been carrying. I am now free to be me and that is an awesome feeling, yet it comes with responsibility.
I had to set my own boundaries, work out who I really was and whether I wanted to really be free to be me!

"Well HELL YEAH!" Being me is fantastic!!
I have freedoms I never thought possible. I have a beautiful, intelligent and caring woman in KB by my side. I am a better person for being free.
My philosophy is simple, so long as what you do does not interfere with someone elses life then just let it be and get on with life!.

There has been a lot of talk recently about gay marriage. People arguing about whether it is right or wrong.
The only question to be asked is "Are they happy?"
If they are, let them be.
If some ones God doesn't like it then I am sure that God will sort it out later and if you don't like it then stop meddling in there lives get on with your own.

I do tend to think that when people intrude in other peoples business by trying to instill their beliefs,their way of life, then they are doing so to deflect inadequacies in their own world.
I am getting older and have finally reached a point in life where everything is wonderful even when  it's not. I am happy to have the love of a beautiful woman, the company of a little black dog but most important of all having found me.

Whitesnakes do it better ...when there is summer rain xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hello you! So glad you got there in the end! 😘😘😘

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...