Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Writing is on the Wall


Over the past few weeks KB and I have had a few ups and downs. Not with our relationship but the outside world. In a strange way it has intensified our love and respect for each other and that is a good thing. In the next nine months things will change for the two of us and of course it is all good.

Now I have more time on my hands I have been encouraged to write more and start taking my abilities more seriously. So KB introduced me to a writing site that has certain standards to maintain. So I took a punt on writing a few articles One about Abused Women another about Soulmates and how there are barriers that pop up. Of course I could not let my dreaded enemy the Vegans go without slapping them about a bit and naturally I had to have a say about communicating with your spouse .

On the website one or their terms is being unable to publish the full poem/article to blogs, etc, so if you want to read more, you can follow the above links.

Right off ta do a bit more writing.

Whitesnakes do it better .....with the written word.

1 comment:

KB said...

I love seeing you writing again xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...